Aesthetic Surgery Of Virginia - Dr Enrique Silberblatt Roanoke VA fraud plastic surgeon

Dr Enrique Silberblatt Roanoke VA fraud plastic surgeon offered us a discount for paying cash for breast work on my girlfriend and after major complications including an infection contracted called MRSA from his place of work he lost all of our documentation mysteriously?He offered no help and used DIRTY tools on her!

She has horrible scars 3 years after the job was done and he still will not help or even see her. He also showed her pictures of naked *** without permission to another client which we know. This guy needs to be reviewed and PLEASE GOOGLE his name before doing business with him.

There are plenty of other plastic surgeons in NC and other areas you can get great work done at This guy is a complete rip off and fraudster.I would add photos of her *** on here but I dont think the site allows this!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 4 Yes 4 1 No 1
Had the same issue 5 Yes 5
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Aesthetic Surgery Of Virginia. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Aesthetic Surgery Of Virginia.
Filing a new complaint about